Vortex Cooling Tube
Our Cooling Tubes are suitable for providing cold air flow to workers operating in extreme temperatures.
Using Vortex Tube Technology, our Cooling Tubes come as a belt with an attached cooling tube that emits a cold airflow as directioned by the worker. They are adjustable and have an integral temperature adjustment knob situated at the hot air muffler end of the Cooling Tube.
Available in two cooling capacities, 1500 BTUH and 2500 BTUH, our Cooling Tubes achieve temperature differentials of plus/minus -25-33°C (-45°F to -60°F). Their cooling capacity therefore minimises heat stress and fatigue, whilst improviding comfort and productivity.
All our Cooling Tube models come with with an adjustable waist belt and an Industrial Interchange style quick connect for attachment to the compressed air supply.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- All Cooling Tubes have 1/4” compressed air quick connect and 3/4” garden hose thread for discharge of air to vest.
- Provides continuous and consistent cooling.
- Comes with three cooling capacities.
- Air temperature of -25-33°C (-45-60°F) differential from the compressed air inlet.
- Easy to adjust by user, including when gloves are worn.
- Works under other protective clothing.
- Improves worker safety and comfort.
- Improves worker productivity when operating in extreme temperatures.
- Eliminates worker heat/cold stress.
- Reduces the need for cooling/warming work breaks.
- Eliminates the need to install expensive air conditioners.
|Cooling Capacity (Watts)||440||733|
|Temperature Drop (deg C)||33||33|
|Air Consumption @ 100 psig (slpm)||708||990|
|Recommended Vest Size||L or XL||L, XL or 2XL|