Dual Nozzle Cold Air Gun
Dual Nozzle Cold Air Guns provide effective cooling at two points simultaneously. They are ideal for industrial applications that require spot cooling and sensitive applications where water is problematic.
Dual Nozzle Cold Air Guns outperform liquid-based coolants, for
example, mist coolants, as they eliminate mess caused by mist and improve tool life by up to 50% as well as feed rates on dry machining operations by up to 36%. The cooling provided by Dual Nozzle Cold Air Guns also improves parts tolerance and the quality of surface finishes while also reducing parts growth caused by heating.
Dual Nozzle Cold Air Guns use vortex tube technology to produce air that is sub-freezing, up to -34.44°C (-30°F). Often used for cooling metal, plastic, wood, ceramics, and other material parts, Dual Nozzle Cold Air Guns are ideal for when multi-directional cooling is required, such as with applications using circular saw blades.
Dual Nozzle Cold Air Guns use filtered compressed air (air consumption ranges from 424 – 991 SLPM) and require no electricity or water. Dual Nozzle Cold Air Guns are, therefore, ideal for products that are sensitive to water and products that require oil or oil-based lubricants.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Flexible dual nozzles provide simultaneous cooling at two points.
- Adjustable temperature, creating air at temperatures of 37.7°C (100°F) below temperature of inlet compressed air.
- Adjustable flow rate.
- Postable, with adjustable positioning and a magnetic base.
- Includes 5 micron auto-drain compressed air filter.
- No need for Freon.
- Meets OSHA noise specifications.
- Highly reliable, no moving parts, easy to maintain.
- Frost-free nozzle model available.
- Ideal for applications needing multi-directional cooling.
- Extends the life of tools by up to 50%.
- Increases dry machining speeds by up to 36%.
- Eliminates burning/scorching of parts.
- Outperforms mist coolants, eliminating mess, improving safety and saving costs.
- Cools parts faster, reducing waiting times.
- No need for secondary parts cleaning after machining.
- Reduces grinding wheel loading through overheating.
- Removes dust and debris from surface of objects.
|Cooling Capacity (Watts)||264||264||440||440||733||733|
|Minimum Outlet Temperature (deg C)||-23||-23||-12||-12||-1||-1|
|Compressed Air Pressure (bar)||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 7|
|Air Consumption @ 100 psig (slpm)||425||425||708||708||991||991|
|Inlet Size||1/4" BSPP||1/4" BSPP||1/4" BSPP||1/4" BSPP||1/4" BSPP||1/4" BSPP|
|Outlet Air Flow Rate (slpm)||57 - 425||57 - 425||227 - 708||227 - 708||510 - 991||510 - 991|
|Recommended Filter Size||708 slpm||708 slpm||708 slpm||708 slpm||997 slpm||997 slpm|
|System or Gun Only?||System||Gun Only||System||Gun Only||System||Gun Only|
|Flexible Nozzles Diameter||25||25||25||25||25||25|
|Outlet Diameter (ID)||9.5||9.5||9.5||9.5||9.5||9.5|
|Magnetic Base Height||105||N/A||105||N/A||105||N/A|
|Maximum Recommended Distance (meters)||8||8||5||5||9||9|