HazLoc Vortex A/C
Our Hazardous Location (HazLoc) Duty AC Enclosure Coolers are designed to keep electronic/electrical enclosures/cabinets cool, clean and protected in hazardous environments.
Compact and small multi-function electronic controls, variable speed drives, servos and programmable logic controllers, are all vulnerable to both heat and contamination because it is difficult to control temperatures in smaller electrical and electronic controls and enclosures/cabinets. Our HazLoc Duty AC Enclosure Coolers maintain a slight pressurisation to keep electronic components clean and dry, significantly reducing overheating and contamination that can cause digital displays, controls and breakers to malfunction, misread, drift and trip below rated loads.
Suitable for purged Electrical enclosures (purge system sold separately) in Class I Div 2, Groups A,B,C and D locations, Class II Div 2, Groups F&G and Class III locations. Our HazLoc AC DutyEnclosure Coolers incorporate a sleek, modern design and are easy to install in under five minutes, with flexible installation available, with capabilities to mount on top, side or front (door).
Coming with a T4 Temperature Class rating, our HazLoc AC Duty Enclosure Cooler is available in four different cooling capacities. Thermostatic control ensures that enclosure temperatures are maintained within user-required ranges. As well as this, it incorporates a check valve to prevent loss of enclosure pressure when cooling is not required.
Features & Benefits
- UL Listed and UL Classified for Class I Div 2, Groups A,B,C and D, Class II Div 2, Groups F&G and Class III.
- Maintains temperature between 26°C to 32°C (80°F to 90°F) in environments up to 79°C (175F).
- Maintains slight pressurisation in enclosure.
- Thermostatic control to ensure enclosure temperatures keep within user-required range.
- Sleek, modern design that works with all cabinets, including where space is limited.
- Adjustable mount options, including top, side, or front (door).
- Comes with air filter plus ducting kit.
- 10-year warranty.
- Quick and easy installation in under five minutes, no wiring required.
- Highly reliable and low maintenance.
- Prevents humid, dirty, ambient air from entering the cabinet.
- Significant cost savings, especially when compared to Freon air conditioners.
- Optimised performance and cost-savings with multiple cooling capacity options available.
- Reduced noise at 62 dBA operation, 78% quieter than standard coolers.
|Product Number||Cooling Capacity (Watts)||Air Consumption @ 6.9 bar (slpm)||Rating||System or Cooler Only?||Sound Level||Thermostat|
|7215-BSP||264||425||HazLoc*||Cooler Only||60 dBA||Mechanical|
|7225-BSP||440||708||HazLoc*||Cooler Only||66 dBA||Mechanical|
|7235-BSP||733||992||HazLoc*||Cooler Only||72 dBA||Mechanical|
|7270-BSP||1465||1983||HazLoc*||Cooler Only||75 dBA||Mechanical|