Our Vortec Cooling Vests (VCVs) are designed to effectively reduce heat-related discomfort and heat stress and fatigue that come from working in extreme temperatures, so boosting performance levels and productivity.
Our VCVs are innovative, perforated air vests available in three sizes – Large, X-Large, and XX-Large. All our VCVs continuously circulate cooled air through their perforated inner lining, ensuring optimal comfort. Designed to be durable and versatile, these vests allow unrestricted movement and do not retain sweat or contaminants. For added convenience, VCVs can be worn beneath other protective garments.
Please note that the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) approves only complete Supplied Air Respirators (SAR) Systems. The Vortec Cooling Vest products mentioned above are not approved for use with a respirator system. More information can be found at CFR 84.131.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- VCVs available in Large, X-Large and XX-Large.
- Works under other protective clothing.
- Workers able to perform the full range of motion when worn, with no air-flow restrictions.
- Impermeable to contaminants including sweat and dirt.
- Easy to clean.
- Improves worker safety.
- Eliminates worker heat stress.
- Reduces the need for cooling breaks.
- Maximises worker comfort, and improves productivity, when working in extreme temperatures.
- Eliminates the need to install expensive air conditioners.
|Specification||Vest - L||Vest - XL||Vest - 2XL|
|Vest Size||Large||X Large||2X Large|
|Girth (cm)||91 - 104||104 - 117||117 - 132|
|Recommended Cooling Tube||22825 or 22835||22825 or 22835||22835|