Mini Cold Air Gun
Mini Cold Air Guns are ideal for applications where compressed air flow is limited or where standard Cold Air Guns are oversized and unable to fit. Ideal for metal parts cooling, machining/repair of metals, and cooling of wood, ceramics, plastics and other materials, Mini Cold Air Guns are available with a single nozzle for spot cooling or with dual point nozzles for multi-directional cooling.
Mini Cold Air Guns provide significant benefits, especially when compared to cooling provided by mist coolants. Using vortex tube technology to create air flow at temperatures as low as -17°C, Mini Cold Air Guns do not require electricity and only use compressed air at a rate of 226 SLPM.
Mini Cold Air Guns are easy to maintain while also prolonging the life of tools and improving feed rates on dry machining operations. Mini Cold Air Guns also improve parts tolerance and surface finish quality as well as eliminate heat-related parts growth.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Available with single and dual nozzles.
- Adjustable temperature, creating air at temperatures of 21°C (70°F) below temperature of inlet compressed air.
- Low pressure outlet air.
- Portable, with a magnetic base for adjustable positioning.
- Includes 5 micron auto-drain compressed air filter.
- No need for Freon.
- Meets OSHA noise specifications.
- No moving parts, easy to maintain.
- Ideal for limited space and compressed air applications.
- Extends the life of tools by up to 50%.
- Improves dry machining speeds by up
- Eliminates burning/scorching of parts.
- Outperforms mist coolants, eliminating mess, improving safety and saving costs.
- Cools parts faster, reducing waiting times.
- No need for secondary parts cleaning after machining.
- Reduces grinding wheel loading through overheating.
- Removes dust and debris from surface of objects.
|Cooling Capacity (Watts)||102||102|
|Minimum Outlet Temperature (deg C)||-12||-12|
|Compressed Air Pressure (bar)||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 7|
|Air Consumption @ 100 psig (slpm)||226||226|
|Inlet Size||3/8" BSPP||3/8" BSPP|
|Outlet Air Flow Rate (slpm)||113||113|
|Recommended Filter Size||708 slpm||708 slpm|
|System or Gun Only?||System||Gun Only|
|Flexible Nozzles Diameter||17||17|
|Outler Diameter (ID)||3.2||3.2|
|Magnetic Base Height||105||N/A|
|Maximum Recommended Distance (meter)||24||24|