Our Spray Nozzles are ideal for evaporative cooling, dust control, atomisation, humidification and wetting.
The liquid stream produced by our Spray Nozzles is entrained by high-velocity compressed air to create effective wide surface coverage. A range of micron-level spray droplets is created that outperforms conventional nozzles for effective wetting, cooling, humidifying, and dust control.
Producing ultra-fine droplet spray patterns that can be directed or diffused widely, our Spray Nozzles outperform conventional hydraulic and piezoelectric nozzles.
Our Spray Nozzles come in three models and all of them produce adjustable flow rates ranging from 23 – 114 litres (6 to 30 gallons) per hour.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Fogging: Liquid viscosities up to 1.1 N/S/M², and droplet sizes of 20 to 60 microns.
- Atomising: Liquid viscosities up to 1.1 N/S/M², and droplet sizes of 60 to 200 microns.
- Humidifying: Liquid viscosities up to 1.1 N/S/M², and droplet sizes of 20 to 200 microns.
- Nozzle is removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Interchangeable nozzle tips provide flexibility for different applications.
- No electrical connection at the nozzle is required.
- Wide viscosity range of 0.001 – 1.1 N/S/M².
- Wide range of liquid flow rates of 23 to 114 litres per hour / 6 to 30 gallons per hour),
- Low-pressure liquid supply (0.14 to 1.4 bar / 2 to 20 psig) possible.
- Uses only 339 SLPM of compressed air
- Clogging is minimised in liquid entrainment.
- Precision flow rates that eliminate the need for expensive coatings, preservatives and rust inhibitors.
- Consistent cooling reduces heat distortion of products.
- Even consistent coverage for coatings, rust inhibitors, lubricants and preservatives.
- Liquid use is more efficient as it is entrained by compressed air (air and liquid are mixed externally to minimise clogging).
- Suitable for a wide range of materials, including parts, wood, rubber, plastic and food.
- Speeds testing for humidity effects due to the varying humidity levels.
- Reduced noise levels.
- High-pressure liquid flow is not required.
- Droplet size and production is independent of liquid pressure, and Nozzles produce finer droplets than standard hydraulic nozzles.
|Droplet Size (µ)||20 - 60||20 - 60||20 - 60||20 - 60||20 - 60||20 - 60|
|Max Liquid Viscosity (cPs)||1100||100||1100||1100||100||1100|
|Air Consumption (slpm)||340||340||340||340||340||340|
|Includes Filter & Liquid Strainer?||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|