Dual Nozzle Mini Cold Air Gun
Dual Nozzle Mini Cold Air Guns are ideal for applications where compressed air flow is limited or standard Cold Air Guns are over-sized and unable to fit. Providing simultaneous cooling in dual sports, Dual Nozzle Mini Cold Air Guns provide simultaneous cooling in dual sports. They are ideal for applications such as metal parts cooling, machining/repair of metals, and cooling of wood, ceramics, plastics and other materials.
Dual Nozzle Mini Cold Air Guns provide significant benefits, especially when compared to cooling provided by mist coolants. Using vortex tube technology to create air flow at temperatures as low as -17°C, Dual Nozzle Mini Cold Air Guns do not require electricity and only use compressed air at a rate of 226 SLPM.
Dual Nozzle Mini Cold Air Guns are easy to maintain, prolong the life of tools, and improve feed rates on dry machining operations. Dual Nozzle Mini Cold Air Guns also improve parts tolerance and surface finish quality and eliminate heat-related parts growth.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for limited space and compressed air applications.
- Adjustable temperature, creating air at temperatures of 21°C (70°F) below the temperature of inlet compressed air.
- Low-pressure outlet air.
- Portable, with a magnetic base for adjustable positioning.
- Includes 5-micron auto-drain compressed air filter.
- No need for Freon.
- Meets OSHA noise specifications.
- No moving parts, easy to maintain.
- Dual nozzles for simultaneous multi-spot cooling.
- Improves dry machining speeds by up to 36%.
- Extends the life of tools by up to 50%.
- Eliminates burning/scorching of parts.
- Outperforms mist coolants, eliminating mess, improving safety and saving costs.
- Cools parts faster, reducing waiting times.
- No need for secondary parts cleaning after machining.
- Reduces grinding wheel loading through overheating.
- Removes dust and debris from the surface of objects.
|Cooling Capacity (Watts)||102||102|
|Minimum Outlet Temperature (deg C)||-12||-12|
|Compressed Air Pressure (bar)||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 7|
|Air Consumption @ 100 psig (slpm)||226||226|
|Inlet Size||3/8" BSPP||3/8" BSPP|
|Outlet Air Flow Rate (slpm)||113||113|
|Recommended Filter Size||708 slpm||708 slpm|
|System or Gun Only?||System||Gun Only|
|Flexible Nozzles Diameter||17||17|
|Outlet Diameter (ID)||3.2||3.2|
|Magnetic Base Height||105||N/A|
|Maximum Recommended Distance (meters)||24||24|