Vortec Air Flow Amplifiers
Our Air Flow Amplifiers are high-flow and bladeless blowers that deliver large airflow for drying, cooling, conveying and ventilation.
Air Flow Amplifiers amplify the volume of compressed air by around 12 to 20 times, with flow rates of 32 to 2300 SCFM (900 to 65,000 SLPM). They provide both vacuum and blow-off capabilities and are powerful enough to remove metal debris, ventilate fumes and smoke, as well as move pellets, powders and dust from objects.
Air Flow Amplifiers are inexpensive and compact when compared to conventional blowers and fans. They are easy to mount and suitable for both ducted and unducted applications.
Available in aluminium and stainless steel, Air Flow Amplifiers come in several sizes.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Easy to adapt for different applications, including smoke control, vacuum and blow-off.
- Airflow is adjustable.
- Output is adjustable.
- Meets OSHA noise requirements.
- Easy to mount, duct and move.
- Instant on/off.
- Available in stainless steel and aluminium.
- No electrical components are required at target.
- Amplifies compressed air volumes by 12 to 20 times.
- Significantly reduces compressed air usage and costs in comparison to open nozzles, fans and blowers.
- Production rates improved through the effective removal of debris, dust and smoke.
- No moving parts, electricity or motors means improved safety and no shock hazards.
- Quality is improved through better weight sorting of underweight parts.
|Suction End Diameter (mm)||25||44||38||70||64||127|
|Ducted Output (slpm)||1358||5773||5773||13,443||13,443||40,186|
|Material of Construction||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|