Our Air Nozzles are engineered to reduce compressed air consumption significantly while also providing enhanced blow-off capability. Our proven amplification design results in air flows of up to 25 times the blow off capability of compressed air alone.
Our engineered Air Nozzles entrain and accelerate free surrounding air, creating up to 25 times more air flow volume than compressed air alone. As well as this, our Air Nozzles are designed to significantly reduce noise levels, achieving a reduction in noise by up to 60% compared to non-amplified nozzles.
Our Air Nozzles are compatible with most installations and are available across a wide range of materials, sizes and force and thrust levels. Our Air Nozzles are ideal for replacing existing nozzles, for example, flex-line and drilled pipe and open copper tubes. Our Air Nozzles save air consumption immediately from installation.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Available in a wide range of designs and sizes, including with flexible nozzles for better positioning.
- Adjustable power/thrust levels ranging from 0.83-20N force that can be modified for different applications.
- Meets OSHA pressure guidelines, including OSHA 1910.242(b) dead-end pressure guidelines.
- Reduces noise compared to open copper tubes/drilled pipes and meets OSHA noise guidelines.
- Reduced operating costs of up to 80% due to our compressed air amplification design.
- Reduced noise levels of up to 60% in comparison to nozzles that are non-amplified.
- Flexible nozzles capable of blow-off for multiple/changing locations and tight spaces.
- Save time with enhanced blow-off capability up to 25 times more than compressed air alone.
|Thrust (g)||85 - 205||85 - 205||170||255||794|
|Air Stream at Nozzle (mm)||16||16||5||6||6|
|Air Stream at 305mm (mm)||89||89||82||82||82|
|Air Consumption (scfm)||226 - 736||226 - 736||255||368||877|