Our AC Enclosure Coolers protect electronic and electrical controls and are capable of maintaining a temperature 21°C to 32°C (70°F to 90°F) in an environment with temperatures of up to 79°C (175°F).
Available in a range of cooling capacities, our AC Enclosure Coolers come with ratings of NEMA12 and NEMA 4/4X. Quick and easy to install, our AC Enclosure Coolers can be mounted on top, side, or front (door). They have a sleek and modern design, including an integral mechanical thermostat to reduce energy use.
Compact and small multi-function electronic controls, variable speed drives, servos and programmable logic controllers, are all vulnerable to both heat and contamination because it is difficult to control temperatures in smaller electrical and electronic controls and enclosures/cabinets. Our Enclosure Coolers significantly reduce overheating and contamination that can cause digital displays, controls and breakers to malfunction, misread, drift and trip below rated loads.
Our Enclosure Coolers are a highly effective and cost-saving alternative to expensive air conditioners, which are high maintenance and can cause contamination. In contrast, our Enclosure Coolers ensure slight pressurisation in cabinets, as well as maintaining enclosure temperatures via a thermostat control, meaning electrical and electronic components remain clean, dry, and at a specified temperature range.
Features & Benefits
- Fits on all cabinets and is suitable for confined spaces.
- Enclosure Top, side, and front (door) mountable.
- Maintains temperature to 21°C to 32°C (70°F to 90°F).
- Operates in environments up to 79°C (175°F).
- Comes with air filter plus ducting kit.
- Ensures slight pressurization in enclosure/cabinet.
- UL listed.
- 10-year warranty.
- Low cost compared to Freon air conditioners.
- Easy to maintain enclosure temperatures and save energy usage, with a thermostatic control.
- Highly reliable and easy to install in under five minutes, with no wiring required. Ensures air entering the cabinet is clean, dry, and cool.
- 78% quieter than typical coolers, with 62 dBA operation.
- Available with multiple cooling capacities to optimize performance and minimise operating costs.
|Product Number||Cooling Capacity (Watts)||Air Consumption @ 6.9 bar (slpm)||Rating||System or Cooler Only?||Sound Level||Thermostat|
|7015-BSP||264||425||NEMA 4/4X||Cooler Only||60 dBA||Mechanical|
|7025-BSP||440||708||NEMA 4/4X||Cooler Only||66 dBA||Mechanical|
|7035-BSP||733||992||NEMA 4/4X||Cooler Only||72 dBA||Mechanical|
|7070-BSP||1465||1983||NEMA 4/4X||Cooler Only||75 dBA||Mechanical|
|7115-BSP||264||425||NEMA 12||Cooler Only||60 dBA||Mechanical|
|7125-BSP||440||708||NEMA 12||Cooler Only||66 dBA||Mechanical|
|7135-BSP||733||992||NEMA 12||Cooler Only||72 dBA||Mechanical|
|7170-BSP||1465||1983||NEMA 12||Cooler Only||75 dBA||Mechanical|
|7615-BSP||264||425||NEMA 12||System||60 dBA||Mechanical|
|7625-BSP||440||708||NEMA 12||System||66 dBA||Mechanical|
|7635-BSP||733||992||NEMA 12||System||72 dBA||Mechanical|
|7670-BSP||1465||1983||NEMA 12||System||75 dBA||Mechanical|
|7715-BSP||264||425||NEMA 4/4X||System||60 dBA||Mechanical|
|7725-BSP||440||708||NEMA 4/4X||System||66 dBA||Mechanical|
|7735-BSP||733||992||NEMA 4/4X||System||72 dBA||Mechanical|
|7770-BSP||1465||1983||NEMA 4X||System||75 dBA||Mechanical|