Hot Air Guns
Hot Air Guns are ideal for applications where milder heat is required. Most commonly used for pre-heating parts, processes and solutions, Hot Air Guns are also ideal for processes such as softening rubber, vinyl and adhesives, as well as accelerated drying.
Hot Air Guns provide an excellent alternative to electric heat guns, which can scorch some materials. With an output flow rate of 57 – 227 slpm, Hot Air Guns use filtered, compressed air and generate adjustable temperatures that range up to 93°C (200°F). A further benefit is that Hot Air Guns require no electricity at the target.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Mild heat (up to 93°C (200°F )) in comparison to electric heat guns.
- Suitable for softening applications, such as rubber, adhesives and vinyl.
- Portable base that is also magnetic, so can be mounted as required.
- Fully meets OSHA noise specifications and pressure specifications.
- Fully controllable, including instant on/off and adjustable hot air flow temperature up to 93°C (200°F).
- Ideal for pre-heating parts, processes and solutions.
- Highly reliable, with no moving parts and no EMI/RFI interference.
- Prevents scorching.
- No spark hazard as electricity is not required at target.
- Suitable for accelerated drying applications.
|Heating Capacity (kcal/hr)||225||225|
|Maximum Outlet Temperature (deg C)||93||93|
|Compressed Air Pressure (bar)||5.5 - 7||5.5 - 7|
|Air Consumption @ 7 bar (slpm)||425||425|
|Inlet Size||1/4" BSPP||1/4" BSPP|
|Outlet Air Flow Rate (slpm)||57 - 227||57 - 227|
|Recommended Filter Size||708 slpm||708 slpm|
|System or Gun Only?||System||Gun Only|
|Flexible Nozzles Diameter||25||25|
|Outlet Diameter (ID)||10||10|
|Magnetic Base Height||105||N/A|