Aireka Air Flow Amplifiers
Powerful, high speed air flows with our AM Series round air flow amplifiers.
Our AM Series round air flow amplifiers are ideal for vacuum and blow-off applications. Performing the dual function of suction and blow-off, the AM series air flow amplifiers are used for ventilating electrical panels, conveying fumes and lightweight particles, drying and cooling.
The AM Series round air flow amplifiers are designed to utilise the Coanda effect, meaning they only require a small amount of compressed air in order to generate a powerful and high-speed air flow. Air flow rates are adjustable by simply turning the nut positioned at the inlet.
Our AM Series round air flow amplifiers can be combined with our VR series coolers, meaning they have the capability to draw hot air out of enclosures and ventilate closed areas in need of cooling.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Generates powerful, high-speed, laminar air-flow.
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications requiring suction and blow-off.
- Comes with a wide vacuum and blow-off section.
- Instant operation.
- Air flow can be regulated with an adjustable ring.
- Engineered to maximise the Coanda effect.
- Reliable and maintenance free.
- No moving parts.
- No electricity, so no sparks or interferences.
- No chemical products are required.
- More efficient than Venturi devices and enjectors.
|Air Supply Port||G-1/8" F||G-1/8" F||G-1/4" F||G-1/4" F||G-1/4" F||G-3/8" F||G-3/8" F|
|Air Supply Pressure||max. 7 bar||max. 7 bar||max. 7 bar||max. 7 bar||max. 7 bar||max. 7 bar||max. 7 bar|
|Recommended Tube||Ø-6x1 - Ø-8x1||Ø-8x1 - Ø-10x1||Ø-8x1 - Ø-10x1||Ø-10x1 - Ø-12x1||Ø-10x1 - Ø-12x1||Ø-12x1 - Ø-14x1||Ø-10x1 - Ø-12x1|