Dual Force Vac Drum Pump
Convenient and versatile, the Dual Force Vac System is a drum pump system for handling liquid materials as well as cleaning up spills.
Using powerful Transvector technology, the Dual Force Vac System can fill or empty a 200 litre (55 gallon) drum under two minutes. Easy to install, a quarter turn of a knob changes quickly from fill to discharge mode, and it also comes with a 3 metre hose and nozzle for ease of use.
Capable of handling viscous liquids and particulates, the Dual Force Vac System has no moving parts and is powered by air, meaning there are no shock hazard risks or risk of motor burnout.Enquire now
Features & Benefits
- Installs on a 200 litre (55 gallon) drum in less than one minute (Drum spec UN/1A1/X1.8/300).
- Automatic shut-off valve to prevent overflow.
- Relief valve that limits internal drum pressure to 8psig (1.6 bar).
- Easy hook up to compressed air line as, once installed, the unit pivots 360 degrees.
- Model 2109 includes 3 metre hose and nozzle, compressed air filter, pump assembly with integral overflow preventer, pressure relief valve, drum evacuation tube and extension wand.
- Fills or empties a 200 litre (55 gallon) drum in under two minutes.
- Simple 1/4 turn of a knob to change from fill to discharge.
- Capable of handling liquids up to 1.5N.S/M²
- Capable of handling particulates and swarf.
- Resistant to most non-flammable and non-volatile liquids.
- No motor or moving parts, so low maintenance.
- Safe and no shock hazards.
|Compressed Air Pressure (bar)||3.5 - 6.9|
|Air Consumption @ 100 psig (slpm)||425 - 651|
|Vacuum (kPa)||22.7 - 32.2|
|Fill Rate^2 (li per min)||112 - 125|
|Empty Rate^2 (li per min)||140 - 125|